Latters - An English Translation

This is an unofficial translation of one of the blogs written by the Syrian teenager "Tal al-Mallohi". She blogs in Arabic. She is now in Jail and I thought it may be a nice idea to translate some of her articles into English. This is a purely individual effort and she has no idea about it.
The Arabic blog is at: http://latterstal.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Third Message to the Humankind in This World

O my "Brother Human", who is living in the deepest of my mind, why do we
have all this terrorism in the world? Why we have all this killing? What
is the guilt of those who ride a bus or a train? Why is this evil?

O my "Brother Human", if I disagree with you in thoughts, principles or
beliefs, does this deny the fact that we are both humans.

All what you and I have to do is to respect each other. With all this
disagreement, it is only your contempt for the others that increases
their sustained mistakes. Tolerate the views of your opponents in
patience and cold blood. While listening to them, do not think to
respond before listening to all opposite opinions.

O my "Brother Human", our differences in what we eat, drink or believe
should not spoil our friendship. Friendship and compassion is universal
for everybody on this earth and it should prevail among us.

(O my "Brother Human" I do not say "goodbye" since I am always with you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment